The majority of logistics organizations maintain a list of
goods that are restricted or forbidden for courier. Restricted goods can still
be delivered under specific circumstances; however, courier services will simply
decline to deliver illegal goods. When shipping overseas, individuals and
businesses may be subject to various restrictions. Consult with our specialists
before exporting items locally or internationally, and be aware of any current
international restrictions. Now, the client certifies that none of the
"Hazardous" or "Restricted" items stated in this section
are included in their consignment. Any such forbidden or restricted items may
be taken out of cargo by Excess Baggage or a freight forwarding business and
disposed of properly without the client's consent.
circumstances, the client will not be entitled to any reimbursement, and
neither Excess Baggage nor the courier business shall be obligated to return,
forward, or otherwise make the customer aware that the items have been stolen.
In most cases, you cannot travel by land, air, or sea with forbidden goods in
your personal belongings. Fees are necessary for an airline, handling agent,
consolidator, etc. to remove Non-Permitted or Restricted items. The shipping
will be delayed until payment has been received, and you will be responsible
for paying these costs as well as an administration charge.
- Power banks and absolutely no batteries
- Explosives: detonators, fireworks, safety devices, and
- Flammable Butane, propane, lighter gas, and aerosol spray
- Non-Toxic and Non-Flammable liquefied nitrogen, compressed
oxygen, and argon are examples of gases.
- Tear gas and insecticide gas are toxic gases.
- Flammable Motor spirit, acetone, alcohol, cologne, oil-based
paint, and other liquids
- Flammable Solids safety matches, sulfur
- Spontaneously flammable yellow or white phosphorus
- Dangerous Lithium, calcium carbide, and magnesium powder
when wet washing powder, an oxygen generator, and a hair bleach
- Two-component organic peroxide adhesives and hardeners
- Arsenic, strychnine, and pesticides are harmful substances.
- samples of blood or tissue, cultures, and infectious
- Radioactive Substances X-ray equipment and cancer therapies
- Corrosives Mercury, ammonium solution, wet vehicle
batteries, sulfuric acid,
- Other Dangerous Things, Including Environmentally Dangerous
Things and Dangerous Things in General Lifesaving devices, magnetic material,
dry ice, polymeric beads, ecologically risky compounds, consumer goods, and
genetically engineered (micro)organisms
- live creatures (Including mammals, reptiles, fish,
invertebrates, amphibians insects, and birds)
- hunting (animal) trophies, animal by-products (such as shark
fin and ivory), or
- Products and derivative products that are illegal to
transport under the CITES Convention and/or local legislation and are not meant
for human consumption.
- In whatever form, human remains or ashes
- (Of any precious metal) Bullion (Usually, but not limited to
gold or silver in mass e.g. gold bars or ingots)
- (Current legal tender) cash (bank notes, currency notes and
Explosives, ammunition, fireworks, interns, fuses, and caps
for toy weapons are just a few examples of dangerous things.
- Gas Compressed (flammable & non-flammable) - For
instance, fire extinguishers, charged butane cigarette lighters, and aerosol
- Fuel, flammable solvents, paint thinners, and varnish
removers are just a few examples of liquids that might catch fire.
- Matches of various types and cellulose nitrate
films/substances that become hazardous when wet are examples of flammable
- Materials that easily produce oxygen include some hair and
textile colors, bleaching agents, and adhesives.
- Pharmaceuticals and medications are examples of toxic and
infectious substances, with the exception of samples of poisons, toxins, drugs,
and medicines that are packaged and distributed according to prescription only.
- Radioactive Materials, such as compounds found in research
or medicinal samples
- Corrosives include, for example, corrosive cleaning agents,
rust-removal products, and preventive equipment made with mercury or battery
- Free-standing precious and semiprecious stones (Cut or
un-cut, polished or un-polished)
Please fill out the contact form if you wish to send a
courier. Don't worry if you're far from our office. Send it to our office at
the address shown there. As soon as we get the required papers, we will
finalize and send them.